CICCOZZI ARCHITECTURE INC. IS LOOKING FOR A NEW SENIOR ARCHITECTURAL TECHNOLOGIST TO JOIN THE TEAM
Ciccozzi Architecture Inc. is an award winning architectural firm providing comprehensive and creative architec- tural services to an extensive list of private and corporate clients. Multi-family res-idential projects (townhomes to high-rise apartment towers), retail, commercial and mixed-use devel-opments make up the majority of our current work. We also offer vast experience in custom single-family homes, resort and hotel design, industrial and institutional work.
We offer a great work environment with friendly colleagues in an open-concept office. You will have the oppor- tunity to work on a wide variety of projects with opportunities for ongoing career development and growth.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS:
We are looking for a talented Senior Technologist to join our team. This position offers opportunities to further develop skills in client relationships, project management and team leadership. You will be involved in all aspects of a variety of projects types from the schematic design phase through to contract administration. You will have a leadership role in coordinating the project team, consultants and the client as well as liaising with authorities having jurisdiction to meet project objectives. You will also use your keen technical knowledge to produce detailed design and project documentation as well as mentor your technical team through the process.
- A University degree in Architecture or Building Science/Architectural Technology Diploma (minimum 2 year program) – AIBC or eligible
- At least 15 years of experience within an Architectural firm
- Strong technical skills with the ability to translate design intent into construction detailing with high attention to detail.
- Construction detailing, coordination and milestone drawing reviews.
- Working knowledge of Specifications.
- Experience in all aspects of Construction Contact Administration
- The ability to manage and lead a team through a variety of complex projects simultaneously
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Well organized with effective delegation skills.
- Ability to work well individually, as part of a team and as a team leader in a fast paced environment.
- Knowledgeable of the BC Building Code
- High level of proficiency with AutoCAD or Vectorworks
HOW TO APPLY
Email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Include a resume, references, cover letter, and samples of work/portfolio. Only qualified candidates will be contacted for in person interviews.