CICCOZZI ARCHITECTURE INC. IS LOOKING FOR A NEW INTERN ARCHITECT TO JOIN THE TEAM
Ciccozzi Architecture Inc. is an award winning architectural firm providing comprehensive and creative architec- tural services to an extensive list of private and corporate clients. Multi-family res-idential projects (townhomes to high-rise apartment towers), retail, commercial and mixed-use devel-opments make up the majority of our current work. We also offer vast experience in custom single-family homes, resort and hotel design, industrial and institutional work.
We offer a great work environment with friendly colleagues in an open-concept office. You will have the oppor- tunity to work on a wide variety of projects with opportunities for ongoing career development and growth.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- A degree in architecture from an accredited School of Architecture./li>
- Registration as an Intern with the AIBC (or eligible for registration)
- Must have completed minimum of a work term or summer placement in an architectural office.
- Strong design, graphic and presentation skills including the ability to translate ideas from sketch to concept drawings.
- Understanding of BC Building Code and building envelope concepts.
- Knowledge in the current versions of AutoCAD and/or VectorWorks
- Familiarity with MS Office, SketchUp and Adobe Creative Suite is an asset
- Ability to work well with a team and independently
- Experience using Sketch Up for both design development and presentation drawings
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work both independently and as a team member, and to take direction well.
- Self-motivation and the ability to work well under pressure with time constraints.
- Well-developed problem solving skills and the ability to think independently and creatively.
- Ability to balance work and personal life.
HOW TO APPLY
Email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Include a resume, references, cover letter, and samples of work/portfolio. Only qualified candidates will be contacted for in person interviews.