CICCOZZI ARCHITECTURE INC. IS LOOKING FOR A NEW INTERMEDIATE ARCHITECTURAL TECHNOLOGIST TO JOIN THE TEAM
Ciccozzi Architecture Inc. is an award winning architectural firm providing comprehensive and creative architec- tural services to an extensive list of private and corporate clients. Multi-family res-idential projects (townhomes to high-rise apartment towers), retail, commercial and mixed-use devel-opments make up the majority of our current work. We also offer vast experience in custom single-family homes, resort and hotel design, industrial and institutional work.
We offer a great work environment with friendly colleagues in an open-concept office. You will have the oppor- tunity to work on a wide variety of projects with opportunities for ongoing career development and growth.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- A degree or diploma in architectural or building technology from an accredited institution
- Minimum three years of work experience
- Experiences in preparation of design and construction drawings, as well as documents as directed by Project Managers
- Competence in coordination with design consultants
- Contract administration and Field Review experience is an asset
- Knowledge in the current versions of AutoCAD and/or VectorWorks
- Familiarity with MS Office, SketchUp and Adobe Creative Suite is an asset
- Ability to work well with a team and independently
HOW TO APPLY
Email your resume to email@example.com. Include a resume, references, cover letter, and samples of work/portfolio. Only qualified candidates will be contacted for in person interviews.